I got a new camera today - PIX incl.

1. I strolled into B&H in NYC today, an hour and nearly $1,200 poorer I came out with a brand spankin new Nikon D70s with a nice 18-70 Nikkor lens. Needless to say, I took the baby out on an NYC bus tour with Megs, here is a few shots for you all to appreciate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. those are incredible shots. is it a digital?

4. Yeah it is. I have a 35mm F70 at home from years ago, I figured I'd go Nikon again... and I am not disappointed. Here's a link at DP Preview with more info.

5. Today was a beautiful day to go touring the city!. I love the shots, cool camera!

6. Oh man, I've drooled over this camera for so long ! You just can't go wrong with Nikon, especially their nikkor lenses !!

7. nice shots you got there! i like the last picture. seems like everything stop.

i got me d50 few months back, and i love that baby to death!

8. Very nice! (Even though I love Canon) hehee.

9. Wow, I don't think it's just the camera, you are a great photographer Vlad!! Those shots are beautiful and sharp and seems like you are going to have a ton of fun with that camera :yes:

10. gorgeous pictures!!! Very clear and what a gorgeous scene.
    Congrats on your camera!!!!!~

11. They look like post card pics. Beautiful Vlad! Looks like you and Megs had a wonderful day!!

12. WOW! SO crisp! Beautiful shots Vlad!

Where's our beautiful Megs though? I was hoping to see her! LOL!

13. They're so clear and the colors are perfect! Nice job!!

14. Very nice pictures!

15. Beautiful shots... Thanks for sharing Vlad. congrats on the new camera.