I got a Legacy bag at a Coach outlet!

1. I got the Legacy leather shoulder zip in Whiskey for only $215 at the Hagerstown MD outlet today -- woohoo! I could not believe my eyes when I saw it on the clearance shelves, with a marked down Coach Factory tag price, and an additional 20% off (since it was considered clearance). I was carrying it around, in a daze, until I found an SA and asked her how in the heck a Legacy bag ended up at an outlet store. She said that people can return retail items to the outlet store, as long as they have a receipt, and that's probably how the bag ended up there. Needless to say, I did not set that bag down once, and it came home with me, along with a gorgeous gold leather evening clutch (with detachable gold leather and silver chain) and a red signature duffle wristlet.

I haven't been to the Hagerstown outlet since the Leesburg outlet opened earlier this year, but the SA told me that their store has had signature since July, and boy do they ever! That was more signature stuff than I've seen in a regular store, let alone an outlet. They had all the old mini-sig colors and bags, as well as traditional khaki/vachetta sig stuff, and even lots of optic and lurex optic bags and clutches. It was good for my wallet that DH told me I only had 30 minutes to shop (can you imagine?) because we were already on our way to somewhere else, and this outlet mall was on the way there.

I still can't believe how much great stuff they had there -- bags that were just in the stores a few weeks ago, all the reissued leather bags that Leesburg stopped carrying months ago, as well as all the same stuff Leesburg already had the last time I was there (only a lot more variety and available items). If today's sale markdowns are any indication, the Black Friday sale is going to be a humdinger. I was teasing the poor SAs about having to be there at freaking midnight Friday morning, but only because I am sad I won't be there myself to buy stuff. Ha.

So the lesson here is always dig in the clearance section of the Coach outlet because you just never know what you might find there. :yahoo:

2. Wow that is a great deal! Congrats!

3. lucky!! What a great deal!

4. oh wow awesome!! haha im so happy for you, thats such an amazing deal for a bag that IS STILL ON THE COACH WEBSITE!! haha well done! lets see some pictures huh? :graucho:

5. Wow! Awesome deal! Please post pics when you can!

6. this one? gorgeous!
    [​IMG]

7. The one in Lahaska had a return on the legacy wallet. They did not have it on display yet when I was there 2 weeks ago. I sure did look for it though!

8. Yes, that's the one! I think other people passed on it because there were a few scratches on the back, and probably also because for a clearance bag, it wasn't dirt cheap (and for good reason, obviously). But as you know, the scratches are easily fixed by rubbing them (which I did) and now the bag looks good enough to sell in the regular store. :yahoo:

We're still traveling now, but I'll try to get pics up soon.

9. Congrats on such a great find!

10. CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: The whiskey color is goooorgeous!

11. wow what a great find! congrats!

12. Congrats!!! BF is taking me to the midnight opening for Thanksgiving. We haven't decided if we're going to Hagerstown or Leesburg. It depends on what they have and if the ferry to VA runs.

13. Congrats! I want to see pics.

14. Congrats! The bag is stunning!

15. WOW!! Such a great deal...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Love the colour!