I got a dark navy Gustto Parina today...keep or return?

1. I got a really good deal on this bag, from $625 to $219! But...this bag is so much bigger than I expected. I almost feel like it overwhelms me with its size. It's also quite heavier than I expected. I do love the thickness of the leather and the big gold hardware, and the fact that it can hold so much. But at 5'3", I don't know if I can pull it off! What do you think?

Thanks for your help!
  2. Personally I think you already are pulling it off :yes: It looks great on you!
  3. I think it looks awesome on you. Congrats on getting a great deal as well.
  4. OMG it looks GREAT in you! not too big at all and the color is just TDF!!! I would DEF keep it!
  5. Oh, KEEP IT! It's so cute. What an awesome bargain, too.
  6. It's too cute!! I'd keep it but only you know if it will work for you. It was a great bargain only if you use it. If it sits in a closet not being used it was a waste of money,even at better than 50% off! A lesson I'm still trying to learn myself btw!
  7. It looks great on you. However, if you think you won't use it, then I would return it as you'll still be out $219
  8. i think it looks cute. i :heart: big bags. but if its not comfy, send it back
  9. I only keep things that I really love, so if I didn't love it, I wouldn't keep it. To me it looks like it might be a bit deep on you (a pain to get things out of).
  10. Wow, I really like it!
  11. Wow! Gorgeous! I love it on you, but if you are going to neglect it, then return it and let us know :graucho:
  12. Gorgeous bag! I would be mighty torn, too. I love the bag, love big bags but it looks a wee bit too large IMO. I'm 5'4" and don't think that I could wear it without feeling a little self conscious. Couldn't blame you for keeping it, though!
  13. That's a great deal. But I don't personally like a bag that is so deep and hangs that long. But depends on what you like. If you have lots to carry this might be right bag for you.
  14. I think you're totally rocking that bag. But, bottom line is that you have to be happy with it. If you aren't comfortable, then return it.
  15. If you are happy with it, I say keep it. Personally, it does look large to me on you. I'm your height also- due to (our!) height, I think that the depth really stands out, more so than the bag. But, just my two cents!