I got a BRAND NEW BAG!!!!!!!!!

1. :rolleyes: , yup thats right...............The Fuchsia Mini Pleaty was TDF, but it just wasnt my taste enough..............:crybaby: There is still 2 left out in NOVA area if anyone wants to take the chance..........

ANYWAY

My MC Blanc pochette is SO AWESOME :nuts: !! I :heart: IT!! I might go and exchange it cause it has some weird glue gunk and the colors are coming off in some places :wtf: , but thats not to hard to go replace it..............

My regular 2 SA's werent there..........The SA who waited on us was CHOMPING ON HER GUM LIKE A COW AND SPIT ON MY MOMS BAG :cursing: :wtf: :yucky: !! My mom and I grabbed my Pleaty, cause we didnt do anything yet, and RAN OUTTA the store as fast as we could! We went to our other boutique instead!

Besides that very disturbing incident, I had so much fun!!

2. Congrats! But if you're not 100% happy with it change it for a perfect one.

3. Congrats!

4. spit? are you serious? oh honey....

5. Ewwww, yucky SA. but a good story to remember the day you purchased your pochette.

I hope you get a perfect new one & never have another SA spray spit or chomp at you.

6. yay new purse!

7. congrats!

8. congrats on your purchase.

9. SAs who chew gum only goes to show how seriously they take their job. :s:rolleyes:
    yay for you though :balloon:

10. congrats!

11. congrats on your bag....boo on the bad SA! :woohoo:

12. Congrats on your purchase!!!

13. congrats! the white mc pochette is beautiful.

14. I just am appolled that she SPAT on my moms bag!!

15. [​IMG]

Ellie the Elephant and Pochette :love: