I got 3 new Purses this week!!!

1. Hello everyone!

I've been gone for about a week, but im back and ready to show you my three new baggies! just finished an exam and finally got the camera up and running, so here you go!!

my parents came up to visit me and they bought me this Coach cutie...i love it, what a great surprise, it really meant a lot to me!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I needed a tote so I bought this Banana Republic Tangier tote. Here's a pic with and without a scarf...I think it really adds a lot to the bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any finally, to all the ladies who helped me pick this one out, thank you thank you, the Twim PM!! I went the the LV Store in SF and got this cutie...so versatile, I found 4 ways to use it, over the shoulder, across the body, as a wristlet, or as a clutch! I was considering the wapity but it was just wwwwaaay to small for me, so cute, but not practical for my wallet. So I chose the Twin and you can see what I can fit in it...I love how petite it is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and I got on wait list for the Damier Speedy! When it comes in, I'll try it out and see if I like IRL...my next purchase will be the Damier or Mono Speedy...oh and the SA's at the botique...couldn't have been any sweeter to me! I love LV!!!

Jamie

2. i love how versitile it is!
    i was debating btw this one and the recital and ended up with the recital for the size, but now... i want the twim!

3 bags!
    you lucky girl!

3. Great bags and great choices! I love what you did with the scarf. It looks great with that bag!

4. What a lucky girl you are!! Love all of your purchases. Enjoy!!

5. Cute what you did with the BR tote! And I love the color scheme of the Coach! Congrats girl!

6. thanks ladies!! you're all so great! =)

7. I like your Banana R bag. It looks roomy and pretty. Plain, but very beautiful. Congrats on the new bags you lucky girl. hehehe

8. I like how's simple (BR tote)...which means it goes with so much, and I can add different scarfs to go with different outfits!

9. Congrats on your lovely bags.

10. By the way, where is that scarf from? I love the colors!

11. Very nice! I :love: them all!

13. What an exciting week!!

14. I also liked what you did with the BR! It's makes the bag different and colorful.

It seems it's a new thing to tie a scarf to your bag:amuse:

15. Excellent choices. Congrats!