I get to get a new bag- Mono Speedy 35, Damier Azur 30, or The big Neverful? And why?

1. Tia!

2. Speedy and neverfull are totally different kind of bags.
    Neverfull is and open tote, depending on what size you can use it on your shoulder
    Speedy is a handheld bag with a zipper.
    Do you have any LV's, if so which one(s)
    If this is your first LV then I would recommend ther mono speedy as that is the classic LV and will be with you forever

3. out of the options, I like the Speedy 30 best.

4. I'd have to vote for the azur speedy 30 based on my personal taste. I know I wouldn't get much use out of the 35 because it would be too big for me to use everyday so I'd only use it for traveling or as a overnight bag and if im going to buy an LV i would definitely want to get a lot of use out of it. As for the Neverful GM, I think it is way too big. I'm not crazy about the thin straps or how the bag doesn't hold it's shape that well but thats just me.

5. If it's your first, definitely the mono speedy, however, I tend to use my Neverfull GM way more. It's so nice to just sling it over your shoulder and not worry about it. Good luck!

6. Mono Speedy 35, because there's not a whole lot of them running around!

7. i have the gm neverful and don't like it!

8. GM neverfull.. I love shoulder bags !

9. Speedy all the way!!!

10. Azur or Mono Speedy in 30.

11. i'd have to pick the azur speedy...this is bias opinion btw coz i just love the damier line... ;)

12. I think a speedy should be your first LV whether mono or azur.
    My first LV was the neverfull..and now I cant wait to get my hands on a speedy since its a classic LV style.

13. Speedy 35.

14. Mono Speedy 35:love:

15. Speedy 35! :smile: