I Friggin love Pursekets!

1. I just bought a medium and a large Purseket. I wasn't sure which would fit my Large Carly better and wow. I don't know why I didn't use these YEARS ago! I love my large Carly but my things just pile on the bottom and sometimes my Carly looses it's sexy shape. I put in the large Pursket and everything stayed in place and WOW, my Carly has a friggin sweet shape now, 10 times better then it was before. I love my purse even more now thanks to the Purseket! Damn I sound like an ad but dangit I'm giddy! Pursekets for everyone!:wlae:
  2. I have one, too, but I haven't used it for awhile (just out of laziness more than anything)...I may need to pull that puppy back out and start using it again. I love big bags but hate fishing around the bottom for stuff, which is why I love my large ergo hobo.

Are you going to post pics of your superorganized bag now?:graucho:
  3. Um, what's a purseket? :shame:
  4. I've never had one but I might get one for my new Speedy!
  5. I would love to see pictures too if you have the time to take them and post them.
  6. I want to get one for my speedy. Where did you get yours?:confused1:
  7. Purseket -- you use them inside of your bags for organization. :yes:
  8. pics! pics! pics! :tup:
  9. Hell yeah I will! I'll post pics tonight, if you have a big bag like the Carly I don't know how u can carry stuff around without it!

10. :tup::tup::tup:Loved the video! "Dig in your garden not your Purse!" :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  11. That's great, Candy! I'm looking forward to seeing pics! I've never owned a purseket but have heard of them!
  12. Can't wait to see the pics. It seems like I'm constantly digging in Carly....a little organization would be nice:yes:
  13. I think the purseket is great too! I got the "drop in" - love that little thingy for hanging your keys on! . . .too handy!!!
  14. Oooh. I haven't thought about that. I have a Large Carly and a purseket. I think I bought a medium. I know that would help shape it back up. I just moved so hopefully I can find it soon. :yahoo:
  15. show us the picture please ??????