I found this amusing

1. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't blame a girl for trying, can you? :wacko:
    Greenie, kathyrose and redrose1028 like this.
  2. lol.
  3. hehe... it's the same kind of silly message at the TFS forum... "you must spread some reputation around before giving anymore to this member".

BTW, how does one view rep. points? :wondering
  4. You can view your rep points by clicking on "User CP" at the top left of your screen :biggrin:
  5. hi- i'm wondering too- I clicked on that, but what like category is it under ?

6. Upon clicking on "User CP", where then can the points be viewed? Does one have to click another subheading?
    redrose1028 likes this.
  7. It should show up right there on your screen. It should show the little positive/negative rep points, plus any comments that have been left. That's how it shows up on my screen, below the section that shows any threads I've subscribed to.
    kathyrose, kylieReese and redrose1028 like this.
  8. hmm... that's weird... it's not on mine... maybe i don't have any?
    thanks for your help i appreciate it : )
    Cristina likes this.
  9. LOL- I just checked and that Jenniferm chick who *****ed out Swanky gave me a neg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I defended a mod being viciously spoken too!LOL! OUCH! Like I care...what a troll!
  10. I just gave you a rep point, maybe you can see it now? :biggrin:

Sorry I'm not much help, I'm just going off of what I see on my screen :lol:
    addicted likes this.
  11. yay! thx so much for your help Cristina! I can see it!! Now i'll go and give you some!! wahoo
  12. I think you are limited to 10 a day (because I counted as I was giving them out today!!) LOL!

I wish it would show more than the last 5 though. Some I got were from people with not enough posts to count yet, and then later they turned green but I can't see which ones. ;)
    chandi likes this.
  13. I guess I don't have any , either, because I can't see anything!
    redrose1028 likes this.
  14. LoL
  15. You're not alone, I got a negative from her as well!!!