I found these little thingies *pic WARNING*

1. They're called 'cute collectible fetuses'. Why anybody would want to keep or wear a fetus is beyond me. However, when I look at them without thinking of them as a fetus they look kinda cute.

They are supposed to be gifts for expectant mothers.

What do you think?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Those are....strange! lol
  3. lol! That's just weird. and if someone gave me one as a gift, my face would look something like this --> :wtf:
  4. I think little fetuses look like aliens or something..not cute in my book..but some mothers want to revel in EVERY aspect of the pregnancy
  5. They're kind of cute, but I don't see what people could do with them. (Pencil toppers, maybe?)
  6. [​IMG]

They say you can make it into magnets, necklaces, bracelets...
  7. Odd, very odd..lol
  8. what next?
  9. I don't care for it.
  10. OMG! I'd never ever give that to a pregnant woman!! Way to freak her out for sure. Looks to me like an office gag gift...:shrugs:
  11. Maybe a keychain . . .
  12. :huh:
  13. Things that make you go hmmm...
  14. I just saw this one and I don't think a mum would want this! UGH..

15. Cute and creepy/disturbing at the same time. I would never, ever wear the thing. If I got it as a gift, I would stick it in some box & that would be the end of it. It is kind of funny for a novalty gift. When I got my 2nd U/S today, the u/s tech had a plastic toy that was in the shape of male parts but it was painted to look like a spaceship with a thing that looked EXACTLY like this as the "alien driver" of the ship. It did make me laugh....