I found the White Mandy at my outlet last night!

MC8477

Jun 30, 2006
I don't usually post here, I just lurk, but I am so excited I must share! I found the Mandy at the outlet in Jeffersonville, OH last night. She is perfect, and she was marked down and marked down, so I ended up getting her for over 50% off the original price! Oh btw, my name is Mandy, so how perfect!!! Ok, I'm back to Earth.

Thanks everyone! I ended up paying $350 something tax, title and out the door. I'll try to take pics with my phone and post. Now I need something orangish to go with her. Maybe the Bleeker mini wallet in Rose?!

I am actually live near Columbus, OH and the closest outlet is Jeffersonville, OH which is about 30-35 miles away. Not to bad.

Columbus is like 2 hours from me...You say 30-35 minutes away...In the direction of Canton? I wonder...I'll have to check for that would put it an hour and a half for me if that the case...And I could possibly check it out sometime! What my luck it will be in the opposite direction...:rolleyes:...I so wish I knew how to locate the nearest Coach Outlet near me...((((SIGH))))

CONGRADULATIONS! She was MADE for you! WOO~HOO!!!