I found the grasshopper!

1. I love my grasshopper phone lanyard! So cute! It was the only one they had at my store and I was able to walk out with him instead of ordering him and waiting! :yahoo: I'm so excited! I know some people thought he was "icky" but he is so cute in person!

grasshopper.jpg
  2. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! That's so fartin' adorable!

but he was like $48, right? Love him, but don't fiddy dolla love him...you know?

3. I thought the same thing, but he went so perfectly with my pear hobo and pink phone that I ended up not being able to leave him. He will actually live on my phone forever cause I don't think I will be able to put him away in a drawer. :sad:

4. As an old saying goes, "You like it, I love it." Not for myself per se, but happy about any loved Coach purchase!

5. It's cute... looks great on your phone :smile:
    :roflmfao: I'm so stealing that line... It's so fartin' adorable! lol

6. It's cute!! Happy you found him!!!!

7. no need to steal...

:smile:

8. LOL!! Love this line, Dewey!!

He's adorable!! Congrats on your purchase!

9. I loved him the first day I saw him but $50 for a lanyard. Wow! Congrats!!

10. He is cuter irl (on your phone) then on the website. Congrats. He looks good there.

11. That is so cute!

12. He is adorable! I have a fear of grasshoppers, so maybe this would be theraputic for me? :rolleyes:

13. LOL......... :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Too funny, too funny...

Cute little guy, enjoy him!!! Thank goodness it is not a dragonfly, otherwise that would have been "fiddy dolla" flying outta my pockets. :smile:

14. super cute!

15. exposure therapy!

can i say i'm afraid of, say, a legacy leather satchel? :graucho:

eta: totally rude of me! i'm glad you like it!!!