I found the grasshopper!

1. I love my grasshopper phone lanyard! So cute! It was the only one they had at my store and I was able to walk out with him instead of ordering him and waiting! :yahoo: I'm so excited! I know some people thought he was "icky" but he is so cute in person!
  2. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! That's so fartin' adorable!

but he was like $48, right? Love him, but don't fiddy dolla love him...you know?
  3. I thought the same thing, but he went so perfectly with my pear hobo and pink phone that I ended up not being able to leave him. He will actually live on my phone forever cause I don't think I will be able to put him away in a drawer. :sad:
  4. As an old saying goes, "You like it, I love it." Not for myself per se, but happy about any loved Coach purchase!
  5. It's cute... looks great on your phone :smile:
    :roflmfao: I'm so stealing that line... It's so fartin' adorable! lol
  6. It's cute!! Happy you found him!!!!
  7. no need to steal...

8. LOL!! Love this line, Dewey!!

He's adorable!! Congrats on your purchase!
  9. I loved him the first day I saw him but $50 for a lanyard. Wow! Congrats!!
  10. He is cuter irl (on your phone) then on the website. Congrats. He looks good there.
  11. That is so cute!
  12. He is adorable! I have a fear of grasshoppers, so maybe this would be theraputic for me? :rolleyes:
  13. LOL......... :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Too funny, too funny...

Cute little guy, enjoy him!!! Thank goodness it is not a dragonfly, otherwise that would have been "fiddy dolla" flying outta my pockets. :smile:
  14. super cute!
  15. exposure therapy!

can i say i'm afraid of, say, a legacy leather satchel? :graucho:

eta: totally rude of me! i'm glad you like it!!!