I found the Chloe Paddington Saddle Bag

1. Hello All,

My persistence paid off! After experiencing a fake Saddle Bag purchase on E Bay, I struck lucky and found an authentic one in Los Angeles also via E Bay.After my baddy experience, I quickly became clued up and researched this new buyer's feedback on E Bay, and tracked back the original purchase which was from Roz ( whom you guys discussed recently). When the bag arrived, Chloe here in London examined and authenticated the bag, however one week later,one of the small studs has fallen out from the leather. Do you think that Chloe will fix it, considering I didn't buy the bag from them?????

Would welcome your thoughts, from really happy heinz!!!!!!!!

2. congratz heinz for your new bag! hope after they authenticated it they are willing to fix it afterall. goodluck let us know what'll happen

3. Congrats on your new bag! I hope Chloe will fix it for you...

4. Congratulations, heinz! I'm so glad you finally found your beloved bag (a real!!!) Would love to see pics of the saddlebag!

5. congrats on your new bag!!!!! woo hoo! i hope it gets fixed too! :smile:

6. Sorry for late reply!

I went to Chloe here in London, and the bag was authenticated to my relief. However, a new policy is now in store which is no more bags can be authenticated in the boutique but only after being sent away. The boutique said because the bag was not purchased there, it had to be sent to Paris to be fixed, which I declined as no one can really see it, and I would be worried that something would happen and it might not come back! ( I am a worrier to say the least!!!!)This bag was also sold in the first place by Roz, and three owners later I paid £800, but you know what the condition of the latest bag is great and I know it is genuine. My cars deprecciate more in value than these Chloe bags!!!!!

Anyways, I don't know how to post a pic, so I will get my son to do it for me.
    I would love to hear what you think of them once pics are posted. Byeeee.

7. So the chloe boutique would fix a bag which you buy off eBay? :roflmfao:

8. Well it appears that if the bag is genuine, it will be fixed by Chloe. I don't think that I will be quick to brag about where I purchased the bag again, however after driving the manager mad in the first instance, he made it clear to me before I found these two bags that the only way of locating the style is through purchasing second hand.

9. Yea!!!! I'm so happy that you found the bag. At least the manager was realistic about how you acquired the bag and knows that you can buy original goods from places like eBay and not deem it an automatic fake because it was off the internet. Now, hopefully you can have it repaired without worries!

10. Thank you for your reply, and I am delighted that this search is now over!!!

It did teach me however, that even when people tell you that there is no way of locating something, if you are prepared to search hard enough, you will find it! In my case, I was lucky enough to find two!!!!!
    No more bags for me for a year or two!!!!