I found my Marcelle!!

1. Very pretty though isn't she?!
  2. ^^She is.
  3. Yes, she's beautiful! I love it!
  4. I'm not a metallic kinda gal but it is a pretty bag. Hmmm...at least I don't think I am.
  5. Very pretty! Would look great for summer!
  6. Pretty!
  7. its not bid on!! r u getting it?? :smile:
  8. Very nice! Are you going to bid?? Starting bid is so high though.
  9. This was me too, but that Marcelle...are you going to bid? (Almost as much as retail, with shipping...)
  10. What a beauty. I love it. It would make for a great Spring Summer bag and great for Holidays. Not sure about Fall Winter? Is metallic "In' Then? Is it like No white after Labor day? LOL

I don't know what to tell you Laura. Finding the Cognac may be very hard. You could always get this one and if you find your true love, sell this one. I am one of those people who is a sucker for anything metallic. That Shine and sparkle catches my eye. I have loved metallic since I was 14 and bought every shirt that had glitter on it I could find. The price is a bit high but....it may be for the elusive Cognac too if you ever find it.
  11. Very cute :smile:
  12. No, I am not bidding. Go for it, girls!

I love this but I will wait and see if a cognac can be found and if not go for the toffee. I have too many other Koobas in line to get this one also. So be my guest :smile: