I found my Etoupe JPG Birkin!!!

1. Yes Yes Yes it is mine now!!! It will be here in 1 week. DH has to pick it up on his way back from a business trip:nuts: :yahoo: . I'm sooo happy!

OMG I need to find me some shoes to match it now:p . Thanks to all of you who helped me with the color. I love the pic of all you ladies who have a purse in this color. It is sooo beautiful!:heart:

2. I'm soooo jelous :p It's such a gorgeous bag, congratulations :yahoo:

3. Congrats! An etoupe JPG sounds GORGEOUS! :drool: Man, girl, how many birkins do have now?

4. he he, DH said I have way too much. His fault tho...he buys them:p .

5. Thank so much! I am so excited I cant contain it!:yahoo:

6. SP ~ I Am So For You!!!!! I:heart: :heart: :heart: Your Collection!!! Happy Mommy's Day!!!!!!:love:

7. Thank you Bagluv! Happy Mommy's day to you too:heart: :heart: :heart:

8. another addition to an amazing collection! congrats! enjoy. i'm beginning to really love etoupe!

9. Thanks kim_mac. I thought that Etoupe was too grey when I first saw it. But then I kept looking at it and just started to fall in love!

10. simplyprincess, this is exciting! I feel you will love the etoupe.

11. I cant wait until DH picks it up. He tells me it is my Mommys day present from him:heart: . I just love the way the Etoupe JPG looks on Victoria Beckham. I hope I can do it justice when it gets here:p

12. ETOUPE JPG?!?!? THE ONE THAT VB HAS?!?!?
    WOW!! CONGRATS!:yahoo:

I want one too......

13. Congratulations!!!
    :dothewave: :dothewave:
    I love etoupe. What color hardware did you get? Don't forget to post pics for us. I am really wanting to add a bag in this color to my collection but have just gone overboard this month.

Can't wait to see your new baby. That's so exciting!!

14. yay! i love this color, leather, & bag style combo!

15. I am excited to see the pictures of it. What hardware does it have?