I found my dream bag

I own this bag in green and this one is definitely a fake. That seller should be ashamed of herself.... The nerve of some people!! I wish you the best of luck getting your money back!! Hang in there... :smile:

The bag looks as though it has seen a lot of use so, maybe, the seller is not quite the villain that we perceive her to be? She may simply be selling off one of her own bags as opposed to trading in fake bags. It may have been a thoughtless sale rather than a malicious one? After all, she has agreed to a full refund now.

Louislover10 said:
Thank you for all your advice. That will be my next step if I get no response from the seller. How long does it take to receive a letter from them.

Don't delay to file dispute on PayPal via eBay ( if you bought on eBay) claim it as item as not what it was described. From that page it will take you to PayPal where there is selection to be made. I chose item not as described and I think I Rick "fake" box too. I ticked as many relevant boxes available to be. PayPal will stop the money from moving anywhere so long she still has her account open. Once dispute is made you have 7 days before you can escalate the claim unless seller decided to escalate it first.
DO NOT return the item to her!
Once it is escalate PayPal will required you to provide authentication statement. It is a full statement describing the company who provide the service their experienced and the reason item is fake or authentic. At the end of the document will be the photos that you provided. Document lengthy can be up to 15 pages. All this need to be submit to Paypal within 7 days from the date they ask for it.
Leslie from authenticate4u so fast and efficient to provide it to me less than 3 days and always reply on same day. I had issue sending documents to PayPal that he even offered to send it on my behalf if problem was not resolved by 7 days but thank god it was resolved!
I try to be nice to seller but you know what seller knew it was fake and no way I am going to return the item to that he/she can sell to another innocent buyer!! Plus it is illegal for us to return fake item with intention for it to be sold elsewhere.

Wow, I would of never guessed that bag was fake.
I mean the color was off a bit but I thought it was the lighting
I don't think I'll ever buy preloved because I can't tell the difference unless it's blatant
I HOPE you get your money back!!
I hate lying scamming people!!!

Oh my goodness. So sorry about this! There's nothing worse than this feeling. Positive vibes being sent your way! Please let us know what ends up happening. Wishing you the best in resolving this!

AzahM said:
Don't delay to file dispute on PayPal via eBay ( if you bought on eBay) claim it as item as not what it was described. From that page it will take you to PayPal where there is selection to be made. I chose item not as described and I think I Rick "fake" box too. I ticked as many relevant boxes available to be. PayPal will stop the money from moving anywhere so long she still has her account open. Once dispute is made you have 7 days before you can escalate the claim unless seller decided to escalate it first.
DO NOT return the item to her!
Once it is escalate PayPal will required you to provide authentication statement. It is a full statement describing the company who provide the service their experienced and the reason item is fake or authentic. At the end of the document will be the photos that you provided. Document lengthy can be up to 15 pages. All this need to be submit to Paypal within 7 days from the date they ask for it.
Leslie from authenticate4u so fast and efficient to provide it to me less than 3 days and always reply on same day. I had issue sending documents to PayPal that he even offered to send it on my behalf if problem was not resolved by 7 days but thank god it was resolved!
I try to be nice to seller but you know what seller knew it was fake and no way I am going to return the item to that he/she can sell to another innocent buyer!! Plus it is illegal for us to return fake item with intention for it to be sold elsewhere.

I bought the bag through craigslist but paid her through paypal. She shipped the bag to my house yesterday to find out it was a fake. I sent a dispute to paypal today. Now it is up to them to decide. I hope this all turns out well. Thank you.

MinPinLollipop said:
The bag looks as though it has seen a lot of use so, maybe, the seller is not quite the villain that we perceive her to be? She may simply be selling off one of her own bags as opposed to trading in fake bags. It may have been a thoughtless sale rather than a malicious one? After all, she has agreed to a full refund now.

I am awaiting a answer from the resolution center at paypal. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed it works out in the end OP, hope it doesn't stop you from trying to find your dream bag pre-loved. There are some good sellers still - just make sure you get it authenticated here! :flowers:

kel830 said:
OP if you know where she works you can call the fraud division of the local district attorney and/or attorney general of her state to report this fraud and selling of counterfeit goods. Not sure if they will do anything but it might be useful. Make sure you let her know if you do. Also maybe report her to LV corporate. Who knows? They might send a cease and desist letter. Make her squirm a bit. Lol.

That made me giggle I needed that. I Agree. Thank you so much :smile::smile:

sammytheMUA said:
Wow, I would of never guessed that bag was fake.
I mean the color was off a bit but I thought it was the lighting
I don't think I'll ever buy preloved because I can't tell the difference unless it's blatant
I HOPE you get your money back!!
I hate lying scamming people!!!

Me to I just want to make sure she doesn't do this to anyone else!!