I found my dream bag

1. Glad it turn out well.
  2. Whew, happy to hear you'll be getting your money back!
  3. So glad that you will be getting your money back, and that everything worked out for you:smile:
  4. She will be getting her bag back on Monday. Paypal said I should receive my money back once delivery is confirmed. Thanks everyone!!!
  5. If she is offering to refund your money you should take her up. You don't know if she is telling the truth about reselling the bag.

You can send it return reciept and signature confirmation.
  6. Let us know when you get your money back.
  7. Don't worry , just return back to her paypal address with confirm #. Then you give paypal the confirm #. So, they can track it. As long as it's been delivery. then calll paypal and ask for money back, tell them that the seller sold the item not as dercribe. Explain and response what paypal need to solve your case. Good luck!!!
  8. I will let you all know when I get my money back. I sent delivery confirmation on Friday it is expected to be to her by Monday.
  9. What a relief, you will be getting yr money bck! :smile:
  10. Thank you!!
  11. I hope you get your money back! What a terrible experience you've had. It amazes me how dishonest people can be. I could never do that to someone. I hope you get your real dream bag soon!
  12. Hey BJ! How has your experience w/ Luxury Exchange been? I'm thinking about purchasing something from them and hope and pray it's authentic.
  13. Thank you very much!! I Agree :smile:
  14. I wouldn't even wait to see how PP responds. I would put your credit card company on notice right away. Just call the number on the back of your card,

These scammers are so sneaky. You're certainly not the first person to get taken advantage of.
  15. Hope everything works out!