1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:[​IMG]

The Sunshine Committee very thoughtfully sent me a lovely package b/c they felt bad about my lost earring. Well, i just came up to the computer to log on to tpf and i saw what i thought was a chocolate chip on the floor by the chair. wondering why it was there, i bent down to pick it up. well, it was a raisin- don't know why that was there, either, btw, but anyway, there it was WITH MY DIAMOND EARRING, WITH THE BACK ON IT, JAMMED INTO IT. How this happened i have NO IDEA. my patron saint, Saint Anthony, really came through for me. THANKS EVERYONE! I wanted to share my happy news!!!
  2. OMG Im so happy for you!! That is the BEST feeling in the world! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  3. omg, what great news and how funny is that?!:nuts:
  4. yay, great news!!
  5. I'm happy you found it!.. enjoy the chocolates and goodies!
  6. That is great! I remember reading here when you lost it! I'm so happy for you! I lost a Raymond Weil watch back in college...left in library someplace and I still kick myself about it today. I never found it...put flyers up everywhere. It drove me nuts! It was a gift from my dad. He was so sweet about it and purchased me a great one to replace it. I still have that one of course...lol. Still, I never got over the loss of the first one and never lost any jewelry since!
  7. omg ,Congrats!! I'm so happy for you.
  8. YAY!! I am so glad you found it!
  9. Congratulations for finding it! You must be so relieved. The picture's a bit gross though. :sweatdrop:
  10. I thought the same thing but didn't want to type it..lol. Looked like earwax at first! Again, glad you found it!
  11. i know it is- i just can't figure out how it even ended up like that... i don't care, though! i am so happy!
  12. fab news, so glad you found it!!! :biggrin:
  13. HURRAH! i was wondering if you would find it. so happy for you.
  14. So glad you found your diamond earring!

And ew @ the raisin...I hate raisins, lol :smile:
  15. Yeah!!! How cool is that?