I Found My 2.55 Dark Red Reissues

1. Dear all...I've been lurking in the Chanel forum for quite some time now and finally decided to make my first post! :graucho: After reading all the posts and seeing the dark red I was determined to get it. I called so many Chanel boutiques and NM in search for it and finally found one in Honolulu HI!!! I called up the boutique thinking I wasn't going to find luck there....Lo and Behold!!! The SA told me I was very lucky...b/c there was a waiting list for it and there's 1 available! It's a medium size 37586. ( He told me the 225,226,227 are last year's sizes and they don't go by that anymore!) It'll arrive on Wednesay:woohoo::yahoo: The measurement for it is 6"x9.5"x3"....hmmm...how is this in comparision with the 225 or 226?

2. It's the 225! Congrats!!

I am looking for a red 2.55 too but I am afraid I am running out of luck!

3. Yes, it's the 2nd from the smallest size. Congratulations. Only 8 in this size were ordered by the Chanel Hawaii boutiques.

4. congrats! ~ you are gonna :heart: that red :love:

5. Lucky you! Congrats! Please post pictures when you get it.

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

7. congrats!!!!! :yahoo: you will LOVE the color!

(i wonder what happen to the waitlist in HI Chanel for this bag??)

8. Congrats. You are very lucky!!!

9. Hi shopping247, I start to doubt that if the metallic dark red 2.55 reissue is really that limited in production. Remember that I got a call about the size 225 on the same day you received your call (Valentines Day)? I already received my bag. Today I got another call from another Hawaii boutique regarding the availability of 225 size again. I told them that I will pass. That means that there are 2 metallic dark red 225 size available to me as long as I am willing to take them. However, as far as I know, I am not on the toppest position for this bag (maybe around # 8 as they told me).
    Anyway, I have decided to return the one that I already received. I think my heart still falls for the non-metallic version.

10. Awesome!

11. Congrats!

12. Yay! Congrats!

13. congrats! cnt wait for pics.

14. congrats! any pics?