I found it! I found it!

1. So I was looking for a new wallet and I came across the Bleecker Clutch, 40890, http://www.coach.com/content/Product.aspx?category_id=110&product_no=10190&query=40890 in black. It's great because I am trying to downsize. So I called around to a few outlet stores and no one had it.

I happened to check out Mommyville's post about her charge send from Vacaville so I chanced it and called there and they HAVE IT!!! I have to be in an outlet store to do a charge send and I was already going to go Camarillo Outlets on Monday so she put it on hold for me. I have to call back on the 18th so they can put it on hold again until I get to Camarillo!

The best part is it's $111!!!:yahoo:

I want to go to Camarillo now!
  2. Ohh, I hope you get it!!!
  3. aww thats awesome what a great deal.. let us know when you get it
  4. I have it...it is a great wallet...it is not too small and not too big...it holds more than you think though! I got it at the OUTLET too...$111.00...WHAT A STEAL!!!
    Do you know that it is HOT PINK inside...:love:
    COACH photos 064.JPG
  5. yay.. glad you found it with a great price!!!
  6. awesome! im glad that you found it!! that is cool! and so nice that they are willing to hold and then rehold!
  7. That is great and that is good price!!:tup:
  8. Yay how exciting! I am so happy for you that you found it! :wohoo:

That is a great little wallet - holds more than you would think.
  9. ohhh! youre going to love it! My mom and I both just got one- hers is black w/ the blue interior, mine is black w/ khaki sig & pink interior. We both loooove them! You will too!!! Congrats!
  10. I got both the khaki/pink and black/blue today, aren't they to die for?
  11. What a great price! Lovely Wallet, Enjoy!
  12. What a great deal...it's a cute wallet.
  13. Nice! I think I will call my outlet to see if they have any :smile:
  14. That's an awesome wallet!! I have it in chocolate! Enjoy!!
  15. Congrats! It is such a cute wallet and the price was wonderful!