I FOUND IT!!! - Green Patent Leather Heaven!

1. I don't know if anyone still remembers, but for the past year or two I've been an a relentless search for the green patent Lanvin Heroine bag, and a while ago, I actually found it at an outlet, but someone bought it a few minutes before I did. I was -> :crybaby:.

Last week I was browing eBay late at night, and saw the bag w/ a BIN! It arrived yesterday, and I finally have the bag I've dreamed about for forever!

I will post pics soon, but until then, here is the bag from the Lanvin website:

2. :yahoo:Congratulations! You must be so pleased! Excellent news!
  3. Oh, it's lovely! :tup:

What a gorgeous colour! :heart::heart::heart:

Congrats! :biggrin:
  4. so gorgeous! congrats!
  5. Congrats! It's TDF. :smile:
  6. I knew that you girls would understand!

No one else gets the whole bag roller coaster- the love at first sight, the desperate and ultimately futile search, the devastation of having it disappear right in front of you, and the joy of discovering it in the mail!

Has anyone else experienced this?
  7. Congrats on finding your bag! Please post pics for us later!
  8. oh I am loving the green color of your bag!

I have been in the same situation as you are and its such a joy and fullfillment to find the bag that you want :smile:

9. beautiful!! I love green bags, and patent just makes it so much better! Congrats on your HG!
  10. Congrats, the emerald green color is lovely! Pls post some modelling pics! :drool:
  11. congrats! :biggrin:
  12. OMG, I love it. Green is my favorite color. And I'm always glad to see someone posting Lanvin bags on tPF. They're so underrepresented here!
  13. Love it, love it, love it! Am a giant fan of Lanvin!