****I found black classic tall Uggs in size 8 ****

1. ...and now I finally have a pair!!:yahoo:

These are my first pair of Uggs and I would love advice from everyone who are 'veterans' to give me some tips on how to take care of them.:yes:

I purchased the Ugg spray protectant stuff...has anyone tried this before?:confused1:

Thanks!!:heart:

2. I like the eraser and brush set for touching/cleaning up spots. You can get it at a leather store or even nordys! congrats!!!

3. ^Thanks!

I am wearing them for the first time today and they are SO COMFY!!!

4. The water and stain repellent aerosol are great...use it before you go out in the rain or snow.

Also,I think it's a good idea to wear socks,especially with the black which may stain your heels.HTH.

Enjoy them,they're great boots:tup:.

5. Congrats you will love this boots.

6. make sure to spray the water repellent at least once a month so extend the life of your uggs (=

i also love the eraser, and check the weather.. if they say its gonna rain.. dont wear them

congrats on the purchase

oh p.s you got them in black.. so you will get your feet dirty a little , try wearing them with sox

7. make sure to spray the water repellent at least once a month so extend the life of your uggs (=

i also love the eraser, and check the weather.. if they say its gonna rain.. dont wear them

congrats on the purchase

oh p.s you got them in black.. so you will get your feet dirty a little , try wearing them with socks

8. I have the classic short in black and chestnut, and have never treated either pair. I love them more the more beaten up they are. I have the chestnut pair for nearly 3 years, and worn them an awful lot, they just get better and better. So in my opinion no need to treat, just wear and enjoy. Also i wear them in the rain all the time, not a problem. These boots are made for wearing not protecting.

9. Oh please post pics if you get a chance!! I am can't decide between the short or tall black crochet:confused1:

10. ^I sure will!!

Also, you are ALL right about wearing socks...I didn't read your posts in time, and wore them to work without socks.

Needless to say, I had to spend 10 minutes scrubbing the black dye off of my feet! Ooops! LOL

11. My best advice is that if they get wet, take them off and let them dry. I keep ballerinas in my bag when I wear Uggs so that I can change shoes if my Uggs get soaked.

12. I wear mine usually regardless of the weather including rain or snow. They are especially useful to wear from the parking lot to work so my feet are toasty and so I don't slip on the ground with the snow. Salt stains have been a problem, but I take the ugg cleaning solution mixed with water and use a toothbrush to gently remove the stains. However, sometimes if I don't do it right away the salt stains can be harder to get out.