I found a pair of Sunnies at the mall...

Kudos to you! You did the right thing, and Karma will pay you more than the Chanel sunnies in future! The applause from her little ones are my fav part of your story, thanks for sharing!!!

Children are like sponges. They will remember this event when they, too, come to the "crossroad" and have to decide which path. Cudos to you for being a positive role model! Their applause -- what a wonderful, spontaneous expression of thanks. Who could ask for anything more :smile:

LVuittonLuvr, you are a sweetheart!

How did new sunnies get in a a bag from the mall anyway? Was she returning the bag?

Here's one of my stories... One time, a lovely wrapped gift was siting on my front porch. There was a just a first name on the gift and it was not recognizable to me. Some kid was having his Bar Mitzvah and the person delivered his gift to the wrong house, wrong street... my house instead.

I can't tell you the trouble I went to, to try and track down the last name of the Bar Mitzvah boy. I only had a first name to go by... but I had a feeling the gift was a watch or something fairly valuable and I wanted to get the gift to the kid.

Long story short, I found the woman, called her and told her to come pick up the gift at my house. She did... with no thank you or anything. She seemed pissed off and drove her daughter (not the Bar Mitzvah boy) to get it, while she waited in the car in my driveway.

I don't think my detective work was worth the hassle. I actually felt like an idiot, since she seemed to not care at all!

^Jayne, I thought the same thing you did, that there was an actual handbag with sunglasses in it. But after I re-read her post I realized she found a Nordstrom shopping bag with sunnies inside.

In regards to your story, I can't believe she acted inconvienced by your good deed. Some people need to go back to where they came from and reenter the world all over again (or better yet not at all).

^Jayne, I thought the same thing you did, that there was an actual handbag with sunglasses in it. But after I re-read her post I realized she found a Nordstrom shopping bag with sunnies inside.

In regards to your story, I can't believe she acted inconvienced by your good deed. Some people need to go back to where they came from and reenter the world all over again (or better yet not at all).
Oh, a shopping bag! When I hear "bag" I assume it's leather. :lol: The story makes sense to me now!

roey, I think the mother of the Bar Mitzvah boy was very wealthy and used to people doing things for her. She probably expected me to drop the gift off at her house. :lol:

Good for you! I surely would have thought about keeping them too but I think I would have done the right thing as well. Honestly, these stories just make me feel like there are still good and honest people out there. If I ever did something like that, I'd hope one of you found them.: )

Merrry Christmas to you.

Thats wonderful! I would of been the same way at first, so excited to have my new chanel sunnies! BUT, would not be able to enjoy due to the guilt. Like they say what goes around comes around.