I found a great Italian designer. Has any one else heard of or own one of his bags

1. I'd never heard of them before. the angesl are cuite but the designs are so-so

2. Yes, it's very well known here in Italy. I don't have any of their bags, so I can't say anything about the leather, but their price is mid-range, so i assume the bags must be of good quality

3. Designs are ok but they don't grab me...maybe the equivalent of Coach bags?

4. ^ That's exactly what I was thinking! :yes:

The only one I quite like the look of is a fur one, but I suspect it may be real, in which case I obviously wouldn't be interested.

5. I am a HUGE fan of Piero Guidi.
    I LOVE his magic circus line and am currently sporting the magic circus tote in camel, and I am currently thinking about getting something from the Linea Bold line.
    The quality is fantastic and the bags last forever.
    I highly recommend them!

6. How do you buy them? I don't see any on-line shopping. Maybe I missed something??

7. I bought mine thru a store in Kansas City, Missouri called Trapp & Associates. You just tell them the code # of the item you want off the website and you order it from them. The bags generally run around $320-$420 dollars USD.
    Also, I know there is a vendor named Ana Molino Lof who sells Piero Guidi. I have not gone thru her, so I'm not sure about the authenticity.

8. OOPS!
    Sorry, it's called Trapp & Company, NOT Trapp & Associates.
    Anyway, here's the website where I purchased my Piero Guidi.
    Kansas City gifts, gift shop
    I live in Vancouver where it's really rainy.
    This bag has been in the rain millions of times and it looks like I just bought it last week.
    I love it!

9. I was also looking for someone who sold them thanks!

10. An excellent designer, but not big in the States...

11. Thank you Daniela7474! I also love the Piero Guidi Magic Circus label and can't seem to find any wallets. I called Trapp and Company and they were very helpful. Thanks again!

12. Tell me about their leathers.... quality, feel, smell, etc?

13. I just found this trhread...I have 2 bags in magic circus. Quality of the bags is great. I have them 3 years now, and they still looks like new! I just bought jacket of Piero Guidi, and I love it!
    He is verry well known in wholw Europe.

14. I've never heard about this brand, but found their bags are very interesting.

pieroguidi.jpg