I forgot to add the poll, sorry!

Keep or not to keep

1. Keep it...it's worth it in the long run!

2. GIRRL!...you dun lost yo mind!...take it back, now!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Please help me decide?
    [​IMG]$960 marked down to $720 5 1/2" H x 11" W x 2 1/2" D
  2. I guess my problem with the bag is that its a daytime shape with sequins for evening. I don't get it.
  3. I say definitely keep it. It's a beautiful bag that is timeless.
  4. IMO, all over sequins are too high maintenance for the bag to have a long lifetime.
  5. I would keep it. It's a fun and beautiful purse that'll last awhile.
  6. anh, I prefer the leather Gancio- but his one still isn't as bad as the croquet one! :sick: (but my spelling is even worse! lol)
  7. Keep it.
  8. I love the style, but the sequins are iffy for me. On the good side, they're sewed on and well-made. I would most likely pass on this one. Sorry, pursemama, it's such a lovely shape for a bag!
  9. Agree with BalenciagaLove. I love the look of the Gancio in its daytime style, but sequins? No, sorry.
  10. It's unique somewhat but I am not feeling it.... maybe too much sequins?
  11. It doesn't look dressy enough to be considered an evening bag, esp. with the leather; it makes it look a little less refined?
  12. Keep it girl! It's a great evening bag. :biggrin:
  13. I'm not feeling the sequins. It kind of gives it a "vegas" vibe. Too blingy for me. I like the leather better too!
  14. i am sorry mmm i would really return it and get a full leather one (not in black though!! a happy color :biggrin: )
    hope u'll be happy with what ever decision you make..:smile: