"I fooled around and fell in LVoe"

1. Ok, so I was lured over here by just being on TPF for a while...never really liked or looked at LV before. Already addicted to D&G, Chloe, Balenciaga, Hermes (yea right dream on) and didn't think I had room for any more bag-love! And then...I fooled around and in LVoe

Here's the damage I have done in just the past WEEK (in order)!:

Saturday - started off wanting a MC White Pochette to slip into a larger bag. Ended up getting that AND matching Key Holder/Wallet Thingy. Loved it so much, that on Tuesday I got Mono Speedy 30. Loved it so much that today I got the Mono Keepall 50!!!

I will take pics of my new family and post...cuz I wouldn't want my new babies jealous that I took so many pics of her older Chloes and bbag sisters!!! Thanks for enabling!:heart:bt

2. What a wonderful week! Haha and quite the progression, I love it :smile: .. can't wait to see your pictures, congratulations on all the great pieces you selected, sounds lovely.

3. OMG!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your new family

4. Cant wait to see pic's :smile:

5. You took the plunge! Welcome!

6. Wow! That is very well done for one week. I am sure this is just the beginning. Can't wait to see your pics. Congrats!

7. Congrats on your new LoVe and looking forward to seeing your new little LV family.

8. Congrats!

9. Pics of my new LV babies:yahoo:

The bbag photo is me running out the door to LV to go buy my speedy:p! I think the keyholder looks so cute as a charm on a big bag!

Stay tuned for Keepall...;)

IMG_0552.jpg IMG_0566.jpg IMG_0567.jpg IMG_0573.jpg IMG_0556.jpg
  10. Congrats!!

11. congrats!

12. Congrats!!

13. Wow,
    Very nice stuff.....
    LV is addicting, and once you make a purchase, it's hopeless on your wallet from then on.....

I'll see ya in LV rehab....

or NOT!!!

lol.....

14. Wow! When you do something you do it right don't you?!? Hahaha-love your new items-congrats!!! :yahoo:

15. Congratulations.