"I fooled around and fell in LVoe"

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Ok, so I was lured over here by just being on TPF for a while...never really liked or looked at LV before. Already addicted to D&G, Chloe, Balenciaga, Hermes (yea right dream on) and didn't think I had room for any more bag-love! And then...I fooled around and in LVoe

Here's the damage I have done in just the past WEEK (in order)!:

Saturday - started off wanting a MC White Pochette to slip into a larger bag. Ended up getting that AND matching Key Holder/Wallet Thingy. Loved it so much, that on Tuesday I got Mono Speedy 30. Loved it so much that today I got the Mono Keepall 50!!!

I will take pics of my new family and post...cuz I wouldn't want my new babies jealous that I took so many pics of her older Chloes and bbag sisters!!! Thanks for enabling!:heart:bt

What a wonderful week! Haha and quite the progression, I love it :smile: .. can't wait to see your pictures, congratulations on all the great pieces you selected, sounds lovely.

Pics of my new LV babies:yahoo:

The bbag photo is me running out the door to LV to go buy my speedy:P! I think the keyholder looks so cute as a charm on a big bag!

Stay tuned for Keepall...;)

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0566.jpg
    IMG_0566.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 69
Wow,
Very nice stuff.....
LV is addicting, and once you make a purchase, it's hopeless on your wallet from then on.....

I'll see ya in LV rehab....

or NOT!!!

lol.....