i finnally got my first lv!!

1. yahoo! i got my first lv. you guys all probably know what it is (pochette!) i am so freakin happy! the sa was sooo nice, she was very patient with me( im only 12) and she let my try on millions of bags! My mom and i went back and forth, but the last trip, i got it! It is very cute.... the only thing i am worried about is the strap. it seems a little skinny and light... but oh well! if any of you live in the northern va part , go to tysons galleria NOW! at Neiman Marcus, they are having a HUGE SALE! i am going back to get a cles this weekend. i really want to post pictures, but my mother wont let me use her digital camera (her digi camera is worth like 2000 dollars.... think of how many bags... so sad....:crybaby: ) so wait patiently and hopefully she will let me take pics ( i said hopefully because she thinks im on here too much and.... well.... you know.... waste of time... i know thats sad too... :crybaby: :sad: )

2. CONGRATS! Glad you decided! I'm happy for you.

3. What color pochette? Mono, Damier, Azur?

4. The strap is thin but you will get a lot of use out of it.

5. Congrats!!! You're one lucky girl:yes: ENJOY!!:flowers:

6. Lucky girl, congrats =)

7. lol... Mom probably has the same digi cam I have... I couldn't pick it up to take pics even. Need a tripod:shame:

Hey...

Congratulations! Which pochette did you get?:girlsigh::flowers:

8. Congratulations on your first LV!!

9. congrats!

10. LV at 12? You definitely have good taste!

I didn't get my first bag (Coach demi pouch) until I was 16. LOL

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

11. Congrats on your first LV! You'll love it a lot! :yes:

12. i got the monogram... the multicolor was :love:, but i couldnt afford it... so sad... i have to post pics tomorrow... my mom won't let me... evil...

13. I am so happy for you! Yeah! Enjoy it! :yahoo: Your mom is just being protective, as any good mom would be by limiting your time online. She sounds great!:flowers:

14. Yay congrats on your first bag! I love my pochette too :biggrin:

15. thats so cool, congra'ts.