I finally understand the love - my 1st Bbag!

1. My 1st Bbag came - and she's GORGEOUS! :yahoo: I finally, really get it now...the leather, the smooshy loveliness - I finally understand the addiction:nuts: I got her pre-loved, but she's in great shape...the handles are a little dark, but it's not too bad as it's a brown bag...it actually looks a lot better in person than it did in the auction...which may be why I got such a good deal (about $600) I thought she was lovely right out of the box, but I remember hearing that S/S 06 leather was a little thin (she's an '06 cognac), so I lubridermed her (mostly it was just an excuse to play with her - my DH thinks I'm looney!:roflmfao:), and OMG she's TDF...smooshy, and soft, and possibly even chewy - well, I'm still trying to figure out chewy :shrugs:

Anyway, I took some pics, but they are all inside w/flash, so she's not as shiny as the pics make her look...

And thank you all so much - I used all of the info in the reference library & the help of everyone on the "Authenticate this" thread to make sure I got a gorgeous authentic bag for my 1st Bal...my poor DH, he doesn't know the madness he's started (She's my 30th b-day present!)

Bbag1.JPG Bbag2.JPG Bbag3.JPG Bbag4.JPG Bbag5.JPG
  2. she's gorgeous-congrats! the leather does look yummy!

3. congrats she's beautiful! and happy 30th birthday... such a great way to celebrate :cutesy:

4. Congrats on your first bbag, it's really gorgeous!

Happy 30th birthday... when's the big day?

5. very pretty. congrats!

6. congrats! now you know why we're all nuts! in a good way of course!

7. I don't quite get the "chewy" either............but your new bag looks great to me!!!! Congrats on such a nice bag!!!!

8. You did great, she is beautiful. Congrats!!!

9. Congrats:yahoo: Caramel is one of my favorite colors.:tup:

10. GORG purse! welcome to the BBAG world

11. Happy birthday. Cognac 06 has always been one of my faves. Congrats!

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats for your first Bbag! Welcome:tup: She's lovely....enjoy her:heart:

13. Congratulations on such a find! It's beautiful!!!

14. That is such a gorgeous bag! I need something lighter than the dark B-bags I have.

15. pretty, congrats! ;)