I finally rec'd my heatstamped luggage tag...

1. Yippeeeeee :yahoo: , I don't have access to a digital right now, but I can tell you my luggae tag turned out AWESOME!!

I went with GOLD lettering in size 2....my initals vertial on the front of the tag - and I am so happy I did this, I was hesitant at 1st - heard about people who said their tags came back uneven etc....but I have to say mine turned out PERFECT.

..although, when I left they didn't give me a little bag or anything, pretty much - here's your tag now go -HA! HA! So I ask for a piece of paper or something to protect it until I got home, she's like - I can give you an evelope -HA! HA!

Then I told her about how much I love ELUXURY - oh, the SA's hate it when I tell them that, but it's the truth!!!

...I will post photos in a day or two....thanks everyone!!!! :yahoo: :jammin: :yahoo:

2. :yahoo: Yeah, can't wait to see the pix, congrats!!!

3. Ooh, that reminds me, I still need to get mine done! :smile:

4. Congrats!

5. Yea...turns out I won't be able to post pics until Friday - so I will post them on Friday!!! can't wait to get home and attach it to my Keepall - yummy!!!!

6. Congrats!! sounds beautiful!! cant wait to see pics!!

7. Congrats!

8. congrats!!! sounds lovely!

9. Congrats!

10. Can't wait to see pics!

11. Congratulations.

12. Does eLux offer the heatstamping?
    Really they should.

congrats on getting that done, it is fun.

13. love it, I have it for my LV dog carrier

14. not that I am aware of, I just took it to my local boutique and they took care of it for me.

15. YAY! I need to get a few things done!