I finally realize what my cats have been asking for...MIU MIU! (& what DH bought me)

1. We were just wandering around the mall aimlessly and bored, final destination being Saks. I saw this really cute pink Miu Miu clutch/wristlet and was about to buy it but decided not to. While walking back to the car I turned around and DH was gone! I thought he was mad at me for wanting to buy it but it turned out he wasn't and decided to buy it for me instead! AWWWWWW:heart:

So here's my first pink bag, AND my first Miu Miu!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was chose to put it with this cat because he's a male with a bright pink collar (inside joke about him being such a princess) but the collar didn't show up in the pics:sad: Oh well:rolleyes:

xmas 140.jpg xmas 143.jpg xmas 145.jpg xmas 147.jpg DSC_0003.JPG
  2. so cute!

3. indeed very cute.miu miu should make xmas cards out of you pictures ! congratulations !

4. OMG! I think i loved your cats more than your purse! Wristlet is nice but cats are nicer! :heart:

5. That's soooo pretty! Congrats!

6. congrats!!! its cute and u have a sweet DH!!!

7. Congrats!!

8. Love the bag, and Love the Cat :smile:

9. What a thoughtful hubby! Cute wrislet kneehighz!

10. Congrats on the cute clutch KneeHi...:nuts:
    I am convinced that these bags are feline in nature and the name "Mew-Mew" is no accident..BTW!

11. Teehee thanks everyone! Of course I love my cats more than any bag:heart:. Oh I realize I made a typo.."I was chose to put this cat.." Lol. I'm so glad I finally got a Miu Miu! I'm beginning to really like it uh oh..

12. awww it's too cute!! how much was it??

13. love it!!

14. So nice! Incidentally, my cat loves Miu Miu too!

15. I love that ... it's so cute! Congrats!