I finally purchased the Catwalk

1. I know most of you have long moved on to the S/S 2008 bags. However, having wanted this bag for months, I finally bought the last weekend. It's so me and I am rather excited!

Catwalk_01.JPG Catwalk_02.JPG Catwalk_03.JPG Catwalk_04.JPG Catwalk_05.JPG
  2. Very nice & it looks good on you!

3. ^Wow, I love the stamped Nubuck leather, it looks so great on you!

4. OMG! Congratulations!!! :woohoo:

It looks absolutely gorgeous on you!

5. Beautiful Bag......congrats !!

6. Congratulations, it is absolutely stunning and looks fantastic on you! The Catwalk has grown on me so much that I really think it's one of best YSL has to offer especially in the mid-size range. Its combination of retro and classic looks really makes it timeless and I think it was an excellent choice. Thanks to your pics, I'm probably going to start obsessing over it even more!

7. So chic...I love it!! Congrats!

8. I"m so jealous! I love it! and i've been trying to supress this new 'want' because I know I so can't afford another bag right now. But it's ok, that's why i come here ..to live vicariously through other tPF members like you =)

9. Congrats Victoire, it's such a classy piece.

10. Lovely and it looks great on you! I think the Catwalk can be an S/S bag and it feels so classic to me :heart:

11. oh I love this bag! Congrats!
    thanks for all the pics too, it looks great on you!
    add this to my list of "maybe someday" - it's so classic

12. Beautiful!

13. Gorgeous! And it looks so good on you! Congrats on a great bag. :tup:

14. I'm so jealous! It's gorgeous...what a lovely color! Wear it in good health and enjoy!

15. What a great bag! I really want one!