I FINALLY passed my Driving Test!

1. I thought this deserved a thread of it's own, hope you ladies don't mind. It's been almost 2 years driving lessons which is crazy when most people I know did it in 4 months. I'm so excited I can hardly believe I have the pass slip. I had to question him when he said I'd passed I was like "omg what did you just say?". I'd failed before and it was the most awful feeling and I was expecting that to happen again today too - especially after I drove right up a kerb! The guy was so lovely too so I think that calmed me a lot.

My Mum and I cried our eyes out, it's been the best day ever! I went out for lunch to celebrate and my Mum bought me chocs and balloons lol. Then we did what all the best women do... and went shopping haha. Treated myself to some Links of London stuff and my Mum got me this cute t-shirt. Tomorrow I've got a big family party which is now a joint celebration for me passing which will be great :yes:

I'm on cloud nine and can't wait to drive by myself and get my own car. Thank you for allowing me to ramble on and post my news here :p

2. :yahoo::tup::woohoo::woohoo::wlae:

3. :tup::yahoo::supacool:;):yahoo::wlae::rochard:

4. Yay - Congratulations :yahoo:

5. congrats! :biggrin:

6. Congratulations!! I failed twice before I got my drivers license (I didn't go to driving school - wasn't required in Mississippi - and I never learned to paralell park, so I failed at that part both times) :sad:

Wheeee :biggrin:

7. congrats!!! don't worry i passed on my 3rd try...they're horrible here in nyc

8. Awwr thanks guys! I was just so happy I had to share :heart::heart::heart:

9. oooooh congrats!! i saw your ticker was on 0 days aabd waas like oooh i wonder!!
    YAAAAAAAAY

10. good for you!

there is nothing better than those first few rides all by yourself relishing that independence!!!:tup:

11. That's great news! The feeling is wonderful, I know what it's like to try a few times (and by a few I mean 3 :shame:smile: before getting it. Congrats!

12. Congrats! I'm probably going to fail, good for you!

13. WOOHOO!!! Go you! Now whatever you do....don't get a ticket lmao!!!!

14. Congrats!!

15. Congrats!!