*~I Finally Own A Birkin~*

1. YAY!!! :yahoo: It is a Natural Fjord Birkin 35cm. I want to give a shout out to a lovely Pf'er - "gmel", who has made my dream come true!

The bag is much more than I expected. This is my first, so I am not sure how heavy it is compared to the other leathers. But it is just right for me :smile: :heart:
    Thank you for letting me share!!!

Sorry, the pics are crappy but I tried to capture the true color of the bag.

[​IMG]

Birkin (3).jpg Birkin (1).jpg Birkin.jpg
  2. WOW! It looks wonderful, P! Is natural fjord sort of like mustard? It's a great neutral.

3. That's exactly what it looks like "Mustard" :shame: Thank you gina_b :heart:

4. Well, congratulations!!!!

5. you got it!!! i have been waiting for pics. congratulations! i have never seen this color. it is a neutral but with a little edge. i love it.

6. congrats....I am glad to see other ppl are getting their birkin too. I just got mine yesterday too

7. What a beauty congratulations!!!:tender: :drinkup:

8. Yes, I finally got it! I am in love - Thank you chigirl :smile:

Thank you everyone!!!

9. Aww, thanks. Your bag is my dream bag #2 - I love it!

10. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! Congratulations Pelinaka!!! Enjoy her in the best of health!

11. I have a 35 clemence, and boy does it get heavy carrying it around.I love the natural color!! Of your fjord Birkin it will go with everything.

12. She is gorgeous!! Congratulations!!! :heart::heart:

13. Gina b What is the beautiful color of your Birkin in your Avatar??

14. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

15. Congrats on your beautiful new Birkin.