I finally ordered it

1. the Popincourt Haut, boy was it hard to make up mind. I was so torn between that and the Batignolles both H and V. I ordered through eluxury. I have never ordered trough them and went through ebates as I read here. So, the ebates is it legit? Will they really send you a check for the 3%, I hope it's not some online scam and that will steal my info. Oh, I can't wait to get it!
  2. :yahoo: That's great!!! You'll the the PH. So cute and just the right size for every day. Post pics once you get it!! Congrats Spylove!!
  3. Congrats!!!!:yahoo: Love the style.:love: Sorry I can't help you with ebates cos I'm from Downunder and NO eluxury!:crybaby:
  4. ebates is LEGIT! i just got a check from them for 34 bucks! congrats on your purchase!
  5. Congratulations on your purchase! I can't wait to see your pics!
  6. I'm glad to hear that, that means it paid the price of shipping and then some, cool!
  7. Cooool!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: the PH! It's by far my fav LV bag. I always get compliments on it....more than any of all my bags combined! :lol: :lol:
  8. Yayyy..can't wait to see the pics..congrats !!!
  9. Love the Poppincourt! Yes, I use Ebates all the time. Congrats on your purchase!!
  10. :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:
  11. congrats!! :heart:

yep, i got paid by ebates (i choose PAYPAL!) for $87.00 :nuts: YooHoo:yahoo:

and i made my husband sigh up and shop (at homedepot..haha), i got extra $5! haha:jammin:
  12. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  13. Congrats! Make sure and post a pict. or two when you get it.
  14. you'll love the bag. i got the Popincourt Haut first, but then after that i couldn't resist and ended up getting the Batignolles Horizontal as well :p! you may end up doing that too :lol:
  15. Congrats! I just got mine today and I absolutely love it! I was playing with it for awhile adjusting the length of the straps to make it most comfy:p