I finally made up my mind. Went w/ the Truffle day

1. Instead of waiting for the dark olive. The bag I picked was much darker then the other truffles and I think it will make a good neutral perhaps better then the Dark olive. I also decided on a Grenat Purse instead of another day or city or first. Wow, that was not an easy decision to come to. Here are photos of the Truffle. Will post the Grenat when it arrives. The only on they had in the store had a scratch so they're sending me another one.

I think this really rounds out my collection (for now:shame: )

Black City
    Caramel City
    Cornflower Box
    Cornflower Change purse
    Ink Twiggy
    Truffle Day
    Grenat Purse

:party:

P1010781.JPG P1010787.JPG Truffle Day.JPG
  2. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Congrats Z&J !!!!
    Your bag is beautifull and the leather:nuts: :love: !!!
    Now we are Truffle Day sisters :tender: !!!

3. how do u like your DAY?... i'm thinking of getting it... :smile: is it spacious??

4. I was thinking of getting truffle, your's looks just lovely! Congrats and superb collection too :love:

5. Very pretty! Congrats!

6. Really pretty! Congratulations...I think it will be a great neutral!

7. :wlae: 0o0o0 congrats!!!!

8. Wow, nice looking bag.

9. very nice, congrats!

10. Hi eping, it seems roomy. I haven't used it yet. Just got it today. Had to wait for DH to leave town before I could take the photos. I hope to transfer my stuff tonight.

11. Ooooh!!! It's beautiful!!! :love: Congrats!!!:yahoo: I love how slouchy it looks! :tender:

12. Oh it's lovely, such a rich dark brown! Congratulations!

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. congrats on your beautiful new bag, Z&J! errrr....how about a family pic of your wonderful collection???!!!:graucho:

14. WOW, that is a GORGEOUS Truffle! You did gooood!

15. Great choice. It is a beautiful style and color and the leather looks great on it! Congratulations on the newest addition to your very nice and varied Bbag collection.