I finally listed my LV Popincourt Haut on Ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to let you know that I listed my Popincourt Haut on eBay. After months of debating, I decided to part with the bag. It has been in my closet for so long. I really like the bag, but prefer the Damier pattern more. Its very beautiful, and I seem to look at it more than carry it, hehehe.
    I listed it about 20 minutes ago, but it's not showing up on the search.

2. it usually takes a couple fo hours before your item comes up on search.

just a word of caution, you cannot list your eBay items here i dont think =)

3. Good luck with your sale! But I'm afraid you're not allowed to post here-this thread will be closed soon anyway.

4. I'm sorry:amazed: . I didn't know that we are not allowed too post about it here. Thanks for letting me know:shocked: .

devoted7

5. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks I just got it! I don't have access to Marketplace and I was just about to go to Saks tomorrow to buy this bag!!

6. Wow, that was quick. Good deal you got!

I wish the marketplace is open to more people here.

7. I just checked the listing and it's already been sold. Wow, congrats to to seller and buyer!

8. I know! I swear this is fate. I HAD the PH and returned it and regretted it the second I walked out of the door. This way my SA won't think i'm crazy! LOL:rolleyes:

I agree about the marketplace....I just want to buy:yes:

9. That was fast!! I didn't get a chance to see it. Can you post the auction here?

10. i dont think its allowed. :amuse:

11. Oh. Sorry about that.

12. oh no problem, but i think she could post a pic!!

13. I'll post pics when I get it as my newest bag:love:

I'm sorry but I have been duped so many times by eBay that I swore I'd NEVER buy anything from there again....EVER.

And then I see a post from a PF member and I just pounced on it!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

14. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
    It's a VERY STRICT rule we have here against promoting your own sales/ebay auctions.
    Leaving this open appears as though it's okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.