i *finally* have one!! ~ Chain Chef Zucca Hobo!

1. I've had my heart set on this bag for SO long! ever since I saw it on one of the girls in my class.. then my bestie got one and my cousin as well and I couldnt wait to get my hands on it too!! imo its one of the prettiest Fendi handbags. Im so happy with it!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

YAY!!! :yahoo:

2. Congrats!! Is the chain comfortable?

3. Very Cute bag! I haven't seen that Fendi before, but I love it! Congrats!!!

4. Thats really cute!

5. Congrats- love the shape!

6. Cute bag. Congrats.

7. very pretty, love the chain, congrats!

8. Cute bag! Pardon me if I am wrong, but I thought this bag wasn't from the chef range?

9. mmhmm. thats really pretty, indeed!

10. Pretty bag, I love the chain:biggrin:

11. thank you very much sweeties!

kiss_p, yup the chain is fine but it can get annoying at times because on one side its a toggle closure [sp?] so it slides when its not carried.. i wonder if i explained that right lol

kavnadoo, i wasnt exactly sure of its name until i saw it IIRC on the Saks website.. also the invoice said something like "chain bag/chef/zucca" =)

12. Wow! I hadn't seen that one yet:tup: I love the bling bling of the chain and hardware...a real show stopper. congrats! :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

13. Stunning bag, I have not seen this one either. I always like gold with the Zucca fabric

14. Beautiful bag, had not seen this one. Congrats.

15. thank you all very much! im surprised most of you havent seen it.. its a favorite with girls over here =)