I finally have my first LV bag

1. We went to the LV Boutique in Charlotte, NC yesterday and I went with the idea of buying a Speedy. After looking around for awhile and trying on several bags, I got the Batignolles Horizontal. I really love it. :yahoo:

I took pictures to share but I'm not sure how to post them. I have an HP and it's on an HP Image Zone. So, if anyone has any suggestions about posting the pics, I would appreciate hearing them.

2. you can resize the picture to about 800x600 or smaller, not sure about the features on HP image zone but there should be some place where you can change the image size to 72dpi and 800x600 pixel...

then use the "manage attachments" button at the lower section of Replay to Thread.. in the additional options section to add your pictures...

3. Congrats on the BH girl! I love that bag! It's my fave LV bag!

4. Congrats on your first LV! You'll be an addict in no time. :yes:

5. Congrats on you new bag..

Just open the pic from you HP and save as, it should resize it automatically..and attach..

Can't wait to see the pics :biggrin:

6. Congrats! I cant wait for pics~

7. Congrats and enjoy!

8. Btw, how is the Charlotte store? Is it a free-standing boutique, is it big? I might be going down there in August and I want to get an idea of what's there!

9. congrats!!! Nice choice....

10. Congrats, great choice !

If the files are on your computer, just hit the button above the text box that looks like a paperclip to attach to the mesage !

11. congrats!

12. COngrats! I think that is a great choice for a first bag! YAY for you!

13. Love the Louis, and it holds a lot. Congrats on your first "baby" and don't be afraid to use it, love it and load it up with stuff

14. BH is a great choice for your first LV. Congrats!!

15. :yahoo: Congrats! Excellent choice!!