I finally got Worked

1. Okay, I've been an LV loyalist for some time now. Yes, I've dabbed here and there with other designers but never really took the plunge with Balenciaga. I've been wanting to but never have. Worried that I'd find a new addiction? Maybe....probably....YES! Didn't even mean to purchase a new bag when I first walked in. My daughter had gymnastics practice and I figured I'd walk over to Bliss beauty to pick me up my favorite Skin Mat from Darphine. There they were, sitting on a shelf next to some Chloe's and MJ bags. So many times I've seen these beautiful things but always walked away. Well, not TODAY!!! I did it and yes, I want another. This is so bad....so very bad! Here she is ladies and gents, my new blue work.

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!!!! What a beauty! And- welcome to the darkside! :devil: hahaha!

3. CONGRATS!!! That's a GORGEOUS GGH Anthra Work(it is right?)!!!

4. your title is too funny. :smile: congrats!!

it looks like marine to me?

5. Beeeeeeeeeeautiful bag! Just Gorrrrgeous!

6. Thanks everyone.
    pinkboudoir, not quite sure if it's anthra. The dumb tag just says BA 173080 N/BLUE GIANT WORK. I'm a newbie so I'm still learning. But yes, the hardware is gold.

7. This is def. Marine IMO!! :woohoo:!!!!!

8. ^^I'm trying to look on the color reference section. It's a ery dark blue color. I took the pic with a flash and it's pretty darn close to the actual color.

9. Congrats, it looks great!! :tup:

10. Congrats!!! so gorgeous!!

11. :woohoo:WOOHOO!!!What a beauty!!!Congrats on your first Bbag!!! Oh yes, you will definitely get another....and another.....and another....:devil:

12. :drool::drool::drool: Soooo gorgeous!!! Ummm, I can't stop staring at your picture!! Congrats on an amazing bag!!

13. love the color, congrats!!

14. I love this deep blue with the gold hardware....they match perfectly!
    Congrats... :drool: :drool:

15. :nuts:Ooooh, so pretty!! Congrats on a great purchase!:yahoo: