I finally got my Inclusion bracelet and shoes!

1. Hi ladies and gents. I just can't hold in my excitement any more. I was going to post when I get home and is ready to upload pictures but I just couldn't wait to share. I got my black Inclusion pm bracelet today. I've been waiting for it for so long, and today I finally got it. I love it. :love: And to top it off, I got a pair of the mono mini Angelique mules. They are so comfortable and I can't wait to wear them out. I'll post pictures once I get home to my other computer. My dh says that you guys are a bad influence on me, making me think about LV all the time. :lol: Thanks ladies for letting me share!:flowers:

2. :yahoo: YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!

3. Thanks Irene! I'm trying hard to build up my collection. :lol: I'm really getting hooked on LV stuff and it's only been half a year since I've gotten into it. But I still have a long way to go compared to you. ;)

I just noticed that you have 4000 posts! Congrats!!!

4. Can't wait for photossss!!!

5. hey Love Them All 0o0o0o0o your new LV pieces sound wonderful, i cant wait to see pics... then we can all drool!!! like you, i'm totally TRYING my hardest to build up my LV collection (ha - just sold 1 thing) PLUS, i'm like b-bag NUT... but SOON... the LV will take over!!!!
    Drive safe on your way home!!! Dont need to rush!!! hehe!

6. congrats! I love the inclusion line!

7. I can't wait to see the pics!!!
    I would love to get my hands on an inclusion bracelet!

8. Thanks ladies!

HelenNZ: I know exactly what your talking about. I'm splitting my money between LV, Chanel, and Hermes so it's getting really hard to build up one collection. Hehe...but I'm working hard on it :graucho: :lol:

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats! Love the inclusion bracelets! If only I could get my hands on a rose one.

11. Can't wait to see those purchases!

12. congratulations. can't wait to see pics.

13. Wow, I cant wait to see some pics of your new stuff!!!

14. I finally have pics. :shame:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. They're both lovely! I have the black inclusion ring, but didn't even bother trying the bangle, as I would have been shamed when I wouldn't have been able to get it over my huge hands! I wish I'd at least tried now, as they are lovely!!!

K