I finally got my FIRST Gucci!!

1. :yahoo::wlae: So, about a month ago, I went to the Gucci Boutique and fell in love with the Peggy Large Hobo. Unfortunately at the time, I didn't have the money to buy it.. And by the time I did, the bag was sold out worldwide. Then about 3 weeks ago, I was able to purchase it so I searched through eBay. After countless of listings, I finally narrowed down to two that emald, beejerry, and kavnadoo had authenticated for me. I won the item a week and a half ago, paid a week ago, and finally got the purse today. I :heart: it soooo much and am so happy with my first Gucci! I am officially addicted and am craving for some Guicissima.. And, now I need a Gucci Wallet!! I will post pictures once I get home... :dothewave:
  2. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pictures
  3. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pics!
  4. aw, congrats! i just recently got my first gucci as well! it's one of the most wonderful experiences ever! can't wait to see pics :smile:
  5. wohoooooooo! glad itall worked out!
  6. Awesome! congratulations.
  7. I'm so happy for you. Aren't Beejerry, Emald, and Kavnadoo great?!?!? :yes: Congratulations on your 1st Gucci. Hope this won't be the last!
  8. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics! How much was the bag?
  9. So... here are the pictures!! So today I learned that it's kinda hard to take a picture of you and your bag.. Sorry, they kind of suck. In response to tampa girl, I got the Peggy Shoulder Bag and Heart Coin purse together for $1200.. So pretty much regular price, which is sad.. but at least I have it now!!

Here are pictures of my FIRST Gucci and definitely not LAST :nuts:

Oh, and ONE QUESTION: For anyone out there that owns the same purse... The shoulder strap seems shorter on me than on other girls pictures I've seen on the forum... Hmm, I don't know if its because I'm a kind of tall (5' "7), or what.. I just want to know if the should strap seems as tight around your shoulder as mine..

Gucci Peggy Expanded:

Gucci Peggy Shrunken (Using the Drawstring):

Gucci Heart Coin Purse:
  10. Ohhhhhhhhh, it looks good on you! Congrats! :tup: That little cute coin purse...:love:
  11. ooo very nice! love it =]
  12. I am glad that you finally got it. It looks great on you!
  13. love the coin purse! the bag looks great on you!
  14. the bag looks great on you. and the coi purse is so cuteee!
  15. I love your new bag and the coin purse is adorable. Thanks for sharing.