I finally got a weekender!! Introducing my mega soft 05 black >>>

Wow, I resisted looking in here because I was scared I would fall in love! Your weekender is absolutely incredible!! The leather is slouchy perfection! You realize you may have single-handedly put a run on weekenders from all of us drooling over yours! ;)

Thank you. This is probably the score of the year for me as far as leather quality goes.

ha ha!! I'm sure that some are possibly now considering one where they would not have otherwise.

Trust me, if someone else had posted this thread and owned this beauty, I would put all my efforts into scoring an older WE as soon as was possible!!

Karen..........this WE is so flipping gorgeous!!!! You're really making me rethink my recent plomb WE purchase. I love 05 leather. There still is no comparison.

just wanted to come back and see your pics again!
here is a quick story.
last week i had a big meeting with a fashion editor, and i was a bit nervous on meeting her. and a big job was on the line.
i had my 05 black weekender.
She saw me, and snatched the 05 WE off my arm and clutched it to her chest and hugged it!
She said, "oh my god its perfectly broken in, i love it!"

end of story.. i got the job!!

just wanted to come back and see your pics again!
here is a quick story.
last week i had a big meeting with a fashion editor, and i was a bit nervous on meeting her. and a big job was on the line.
i had my 05 black weekender.
She saw me, and snatched the 05 WE off my arm and clutched it to her chest and hugged it!
She said, "oh my god its perfectly broken in, i love it!"

end of story.. i got the job!!

Note to self: carry 05 weekender if I ever interview for a fashion job :okay:

That is a fantastic story! I love hearing things like that.