I Finally got a Mandara MM!!

1. Hello everyone! I haven't been around the LV forum for so long, and I missed it. This forum is the reason I first found tPF:yes:.

I have a very small LV collection, but I added a new one today. I finally got a Mandara MM in black Epi, and she is absolutely fabulous:tup:.

A couple of years ago, I was in the SCP LV store and fell in love with this bag. I fondled it and drooled on it and wanted it so bad. Alas, the price tag was a bit too steep at the time and I ended up buying the Batignolles, which I still love. Then, the Mandara MM was discontinued, and my heart broke.

Usually, I fall in love with a bag, then forget about it as soon as something else comes along. The Mandara just stuck in my mind...all this time!! I guess that's a sign that I really had to have one.

I recently found one on eBay that is in absolutely pristine condition. I got her today and I am just in love:heart:. She even came in her original dustbag and shopping bag. (If the seller happens to read this - THANK YOU!)

So, now my little LV collection consists of:
    • Mandara MM in black
    • Alma in black Epi (w/gold hardware)
    • Parioli
    • Batignolles Horizontal
    • Illovo MM
    • Pochette wallet in red Epi
    • Small agenda in red Epi
    • Pochette Cosmetique in MC
    Hmmm, now I think I need a red Epi bag to match my accessories, maybe an Alma. Oh yeah, and a pretty LV scarf to tie on my black Mandara:graucho:.

Sorry for the long post, I'm just happy and wanted to share:yahoo:.
  2. Congrats on your eBay jewel! :yahoo: Mandara sounds like a 'meant to be bag' for you :yes: Any model pix? :graucho:
  3. Congrats on your purchase! Can't wait to see pictures!
  4. Congrats on your new bag! I am sure your LV collection will grow over time! You are smart and only buy what you really want, unlike some of us that totally waste hard earned $$$$$ sometimes! ;)
  5. I'm glad that you finally got your Mandara! Congrats!
  6. Congrats! I would love to see modelling pics!
  7. Congrats! cant wait to see pics!
  8. Thank you all, I am so happy:love:.

I'll try to take pics tomorrow (when I am not wearing funky pajamas).
  9. congrats i have this bag too and love it. i like it so much that i bought it in two colors.
  10. congrats .. I tried the mandara PM in myrtille on here and it is such a great bag..the MM would be a good size too:tup:
  11. congrats on your great find, please post pics
  12. Congrats - I have this bag in red epi and it is a great comfy bag to use, doesn't dirty and rain won't hurt it.:tup:
  13. Congrats on your new bag!!!

Can't wait to see pictures :smile:
  14. congrats!
  15. Congrats!