I finally got a freebie!

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I've been disappointed in the past because I've never gotten any little goodies from the LV store. One time I asked for a catalog and was told they'd have to charge me $10. I declined on principle, even though it is a pretty hefty book - I think they charge enough for their bags to cover the cost.

BUT...when I was in the shop getting my Tulum, I asked about getting an extra Speedy lock - the Cerises Speedy I got from thehuangfamily came with a lock, but it was all scratched up. The nice SA smiled and said that they are normally $20, but she would give it to me free. (I'm so glad I didn't spend $50 for one on eBay!) I also asked about getting a catalog, and she added it to my pretty brown bag, also free. Do you think it depends on the SA...or how much you buy...or both? It was a small thing, compared with what I was spending on the Tulum, but it did make me feel special. :angel:

I still haven't gotten my catalogue..! :sad: Everytime I asked, they said they don't have it. Do you have to be a VIP or something to get a catalogue?! :rant: The last time I gotten mine, which was years ago, I don't even have to purchase anything and the SA had offered to give it to me, free! I wish we have more of those generous SA... :sad:

I bought a Mini Looping in Cincinnati yesterday and I asked if LV had a catalogue and the SA said, "Yes, but we don't have enough here to give you one." She gave me a number to call to get one. I'll try and let you know what they charge me.