I finally found what I was looking for!! **pics**

1. OH-KAY!!! Now- lemme just say that I have a very FLUID collection- and there have been few bags to withstand my needs and style- sounds like a lame excuse :shrugs:- but if I had an LV store nearby a lot of what I purchased in the past would never had happened! :sweatdrop:

I don't know why I never just bought this bag in the first place- I am a shoulder toter (realized this after a couple of Speedies)!

Anywhoo- here is my "new to me" Batignolles Vertical!! Now- where is the Damier version?

Attached are pics of the bag with a loverly bag charm and a pic of the Arctic Ocean- I'm in Barrow for the summer and yeah........no summer here yet! There is SNOW everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congratulations! it looks gorgeous!!

3. Congrats! Now don't tell me you got rid of your Azur Speedy...

4. congrats!! :yahoo:

out of curiosity: do you ever get summer? how many degrees are then? i always thought in alaska is winter & snow the whole year, lol.

5. congrats!!!

6. haha~ yea we get somewhat of a summer here in Barrow- mostly just hovering around 45 degrees or so!
    Here is a pic of 4th of July last summer!

[​IMG]

Pics taken at the 4th of July games here in Barrow- lots of traditional type of games- this one is a foot race for kids!

7. it still looks like its freezing

8. Congrats on the BV. I love the pic of the Arctic Ocean and the snow.

9. Congrats!

10. BRRRRR

[​IMG]

I was in Juneau a couple weeks ago, my first time in Alaska, and it was absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to get back there again!

11. can't wait till i have a chance to go to alaska! i love your BV!

12. Brrrrrrrr, nice bag and the charm is hot!

13. very lovely! that is some nutty weather!

14. Oh sweetie - I always whine about the Canadian spring but I see that I should not...:smile:
    Enjoy your Battignolles - she's gorgeous and :roflmfao: about the ''shoulder toter'' part - I'm in the same boat...

Enjoy your new tote and wear it in good health !

15. Great bag! Thanks for sharing the bag and your beautiful scenery.