I finally found my HG violet flap, ahh! Miss yellow is here too, and some others! :)

Congrats Minal for scoring such incredible flaps!!! I have to agree with you, I am on the fence with the green reissue. It looks so much like the dark silver reissue. But I love your purple and yellow!

What fabulous buys! You have such great taste and an amazing collection! How many flaps do you have? I can't wait to see new family pics...it will be awesome! Congrats!

Congrats dear! I'm so happy for you that you've found bag luck and you've finally found your purple e/w flap after such a long search!

As for everything else, every day is a new day and a chance at a fresh start and a new opportunity for a fabulous day. Sending good and happy thoughts your way and I hope that you're able to deal with the not so fun times with as much style, poise, and optimism that you always show in your posts. It's really sucky when you're going through hard times, but remembering all those that love you and that there's brighter days in the future always helps! And heck - if not - just haul out your fab flap collection and I'm sure all those pretty colours will put a smile to your face! :biggrin: *hugs*

congrats I always love lookin g at ur bags cause u have an amazing collection. P.S ur bags will last for ever, always look good on you and never let u down- unlike a man!

WHOA Congratulations on all of your new babies! :tup: Every one of them is absolutely TDF! That yellow flap is especially yummy~ As always, I love seeing pictures of your bags and this just reaffirms you as Miss Queen of Flaps!!! I'm sorry to hear your trouble over a man and hope everything goes well. At least these new gorgeous bags should be able to distract you for quite some time:yes:

irishpandabear and blushingbaby - Thanks so much!! :flowers:

Thank you Mon!! I'm drooling over your metallic red reissue pics! :drool: I'm so excited I found the (heck, a) yellow flap!! I know you love lambskin, and I agree that it looks gorgeous in lamb... I'm just too clutzy and paranoid to really enjoy a lamb flap! :sweatdrop:

Aww, thanks Michelle! I hope you get your flap soon, and we can be twins! ;)

anonymous - Aww, thank you (I especially love the purple and yellow flaps too)!! :flowers: Yeah, I agree... the green is gorgeous, and it is different than my 07 dark silver reissue... I'm still thinking though, because it's a gorgeous chameleon color, in that in some lights it looks like the new 08 dark silver, and in other lights, you can clearly see the green (plus it worked with many different tops I tried on)! :nuts:

KDB - Thank you!! Hmm... I honestly don't know off the top of my head, but I will figure that out soon haha, because after the two reissues I'm hoping to get, I'm essentially DONE. :sweatdrop:

I need to get ready to go out for dinner, but I'll be back later on to respond, because all of you are too sweet, and I truly appreciate it. :heart:

I love all of your flaps! Wish I would have bought the brown jumbo when I had the chance. It is so beautiful! Love the yellow too! How do you like the new lambskin?