I finally did it.....

1. I just bought my 1st LV from eluxury. It's the multipl-cite and I am so excited!!! :yahoo: Can't wait to post pictures. My baby should be in by mid-end of this week. :wlae:
  2. Congrats!
  3. Congrats! First LV is always fun.
  4. Congrats!!!
  5. congrats!!! be sure to post pics :biggrin:
  6. Congrats!!
  7. Way to go.
  8. I was JUST looking at that bag on elux. Congratulations and use it in good health! :yahoo:
  9. Thanks everyone, I will definitely post pics. To my husband's great dismay, I am hooked on LV's!!! :yahoo:
  10. And the addiction begins... :graucho:
  11. Congratulations on your first LV! Yep --- the addiction begins. That was the same with me. Bought my first LV bag (multiple-cite also) back in February and I have bought more since to feed this addiction. I visit LV website daily just to get my "purse fix" and to figure out which bag to get next!!!
  12. Congratulations!!!
  13. Congrats!
    Looking forward to see your pics!
  14. Awesome! I know you can't wait to get it! Congratulations! Post pics ASAP!
  15. Funny thing, we must live in a parallel universe! I just bought my first LV (Popincourt Haut) from ELuxury and am expecting it on Wednesday. :roflmfao:

My French husband cannot understand my fascination for LV. For the Frenchies, it was always the luxury line that hooked in the tourists! What the heck does he know?!