I finally did it....

1. I bought a paddington satchel in Whiskey. It's being shipped in (as none of the stores had it available) and it is due in next week. I am on cloud 9 and can't wait to get it....she can't be here soon enough. I carry a Chanel now but it is so blah compared to the Chloe. I'll send pics when she arrives.....can't wait (ooops already said that once!). :yahoo:

2. Congrats!!! Whiskey is a very unique color to Chloe. Enjoy and remember to post pics!

3. Congrats!! I'm sure Whiskey will bring loads of happiness!! :lol: I know what you mean about Chanel being blah compared to Chloe.. before I was all about LV, but Chloe is so much more chic & exciting how each bag is unique! :yes:

4. Congrats scubasue!!! Whiskey is one of Chloe's best colors IMO!!! :tender: You gotta post pics when you get her! :wlae:

5. You say your Chanel is blah next to the Chloe? I desperately want a Chanel, but just saw that new Chloe Satchel. Can't decide between that and the Marc Jacobs quilted . . .

6. Yeah! Congratulations! Please post pics!!!

7. Congrats. =)

8. Congrats! Hope you got a nice smooshy vintagey one :smile:

9. You are sooo gonna love that bag!!!

10. Congratulations! I just LOVE my Paddy! You will too! :wlae:

11. Congrats! :flowers: It's a great color. Do post pics when you receive it.:smile:

12. Congrats!
    Great color for your first Paddy!

13. Interesting how you're excited for a Chloe after carrying a Chanel. All last year I carried Chloe and am now VERY into Chanel - bought six new bags since May and sold off some of my Chloe collection to fund them! I think it's all about the excitement of a new line. Chloe does color better than any other handbag designer. My whiskey Paddy is TDF - so rich and vibrant. I saw a whiskey colored Chanel and it looked positively awful! Chanel does a great basic black as well as brights and dark brown, but their warm, medium browns don't take well to Chanel styles/leather.