I finally did it!

1. After bending your ears for the last few weeks, I bought the chain bag in limo and the pale yellow chanel jumbo flap along with the black chanel ballerinas with the elasticated band. I am on a business trip now and have taken the limo chain with me. Will try and take pics with my mobile phone tonight.It is such a beauty and I am so broke and happy!
  2. Well done ebruo! :choochoo: Are you keeping the BV sandals too? Sounds like you've got 2 fabulous sets of summer bags and shoes from BV and Chanel. Peektures peektures.

I have yet to make it to BV. Will update once I do.
  3. sounds so yummy! would love to see a group shot of ur rece nt fab purchases!
  4. Ah, the gold sandals went back. Something had to give for me to buy both bags. Wish I could afford them all, but there is a strange sense of satisfaction when you're operating on a sort of a budget and need to decide what you really want to own. Don't misunderstand me when I talk about budgets etc, obviously we are lucky and blessed to even be able to consider luxury items and don't need to worry about basic necessities.
  5. congrats! Both bags sound wonderful.
  6. Congratulations.
  7. Congrats ebruo! Can't wait to see pics...
  8. Congratulations ... :smile: Happy and broke... CoooL!

Happy for your happiness.. :yes:
  9. :yahoo: Please, please, please post a pic of all your recent goodies!! The chain bag in Limo and the yellow Chanel sound so wonderful. Congratulations and enjoy them!! (I'd love to see a real (not stock) pic of your BV shoes, too.)
  10. As soon as I'm back in London from my business trip, I'm doing my own trunk show for you guys featuring collections from the last few seasons. I apologise in advance for the sub-standard model, a.k.a. moi!
  11. ^^^Hey, if I can dare to post a pic of myself, even hiding most of me, you certainly can show at least part of :cutesy: your stylish self in a photo!
  12. Totally appreciate what you’re saying here. Somehow there is an odd sense of “achievement” working around a pre-set budget of sorts. Coupled that with the euphoria of acquisition, you get the ultimate shopoholic's “high” (almost as good as getting a steal at sales). You’re right we are all very fortunate to be able to afford these babies and to share the entire process (from the moment of desire, to the deliberation, and finally the decision and the parade) with everyone in the community here.

Oh, and do not forget to include those heels Monolo gifted to you. XO
  13. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  14. Speaking of shopper's high (better than a runner's I heard) and debating on the board etc, tpf is turning into an addiction here. I mean, who in their right mind would check new threads in between meetings on a business trip?!
  15. ^^ Ha ha ha, you have absolutely no idea the pandora box you unleashed. I have the BV sub-forum permanently opened on my desktop checking for updates in between my reports and meetings.