I finally bought my first LV

1. I have collected bags for a very long time but nothing has ever caught my eye so much that I had to buy it. In fact I have never bought any bag over a 1000.00 I always wait for the sale...but I couldn't. I bought a Bowling Montaigne PM :yahoo: I won't post my pictures but it's Noir and looks just like the ichelle (believe I spelled that right...if not sorry) I can't believe I did and the person who really was my biggest support was my Husband who went with me to pick out my birthday present yesterday. I was a good girl I put it on hold and came home to think about it. I went back today and bought it. I haven't carried it. I will let you know when I do...I have taken it out and looked at it about 100 times. I did that with my first Marc Jacobs...but now I carry it...so Yeah for me...my very first LV. My husband said will you be happy with Coach, MJ and Kate Spade after this???? well who knows. I also took tons of pictures...I sometimes feel like this is a religious experience for me. Anyone else feel that way?
  2. Congrats! :biggrin:
  3. Congrats and enjoy your new bag!
  4. Another convert...another Vuitton victim...:devil: Welcome to the LV family & congrats !!! :yahoo:
  5. Congratz on the first of many more to come!
  6. :yahoo: YAY!! COngrats!...first LV always excited ;)
  7. Congratulations!!
  8. Congrats on your new bag! I just got the Bowling Montaigne GM yesterday and had to carry it today. I love it! Enjoy your new bag!
  9. Congrats! That was so exciting when I bought my first LV.
  10. Congratulations.
  11. congrats!
  12. congrats!! cant wait for pics!!
  13. Congrats! I love that bag as well. I have been trying to convince my DH to let me have an Epi bag since November and I think that your bag won him over! I can't wait until I can have it!
  14. Congratulations! It's perfectly normal to feel what you're feeling. You may even have the urge to sleep with it next to you :yes:
  15. Congrats! That is an excellent choice for your first lv. Wear it in good health!:drinkup: