I finally bought a Vernis Houston..

1. in Frambois from Let-trade!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: It's my first purchase from the infamous Let-trade too. He has great customer service by the way :smile: I finally made the decision to buy it despite of my bf saying that the vernis look like "cheap plastic" & the frambois color in the houston makes the bag look like Barbie's bag. LOL :p (One of my friend also said, "You need another bag?!?!" She makes me feel guilty too ;) ) It took me a few days to decide, but I finally hit the "buy it now" button. I will post pictures when it arrive! Can't wait! Ladies, thanks for helping me make this decision too. :heart: Here is the link >>> http://www.let-trade.com/w/LV-W72.HTM
  2. Hello?? :rolleyes: Of course you do need another bag:yahoo: !!! Congrats! I love that bag too!:love:my dh says it looks like cheap plastic too :shrugs: whatever!
  3. I bet it will be fabulous! Please do post some modeling photos!
  4. Actually, I just start collecting LV bags & I only have 6 pieces of LV stuff so far. So 6 is not "a lot"...lol :yes: Generally, I think men just have different taste than us. :graucho:
  5. wow! it's so nice. congrats...and i'm sure you will need more bags. hehehe
  6. Congrats! I hope more bags are coming in the new year for you!!!
  7. Oh my goodness what a beauty! Congrats, I can't wait for you to actually get her!
  8. Congrats! That's the color I have and it's SO pretty in person. You'll love it!
  9. the color is so yummy, congrats!
  10. :nuts: I'm sure you'll love it! :love: Congrats!!!
  11. congrats
  12. Congrats!!! can't wait to see pics when you get it!
  13. Congrats! It´s very nice!
  14. Congrats I love it.. what a great bag and a perfect color! Enjoy!:yes:
  15. Congratulations! That bag is on my want list but having a hard time with how much it costs! Love yours! Been oogling it!:yes: